Quaker Center is not just a beautiful place – it is a living community that seeks to “put into practice the Quaker testimonies of simplicity, honesty, equality, peace, and right stewardship,” in the words of our mission statement.
You are invited to be part of this community by participating in the care of Quaker Center with your contributions of time, talent, and treasure. It takes many kinds of gifts, large and small, to keep Quaker Center vital – is there an opportunity below that speaks to you?
GIFTS OF TIME AND TALENT
- Board Service – Join our board and/or one of it’s committees and engage with Quaker Center’s mission, programs, and facilities through Friends’ practices in a non-profit business setting.
- Crafts – carpentry, electrical work, painting, trail work, work camp, etc.
GIFTS OF TREASURE
- Financial contributions of all sizes are always welcome! Cash, checks, gifts of appreciated stock, etc. can be sent to us directly.
- Sturdy furniture, linens, and other items in good condition are often needed for the facilities. We can provide a receipt for your gift for tax purposes.
- Name Ben Lomond Quaker Center in your will. Talk to your financial planner about the best way to ensure your support for Quaker Center.