All Quaker Center employees must be aligned with the Quaker values of integrity, simplicity, peace, social justice, and environmental stewardship.
● Organization of housekeeping tasks including laundry, cleaning supplies, and efficient organization of laundry room.
● Deep cleaning: deep cleaning of all facilities (e.g. lodges, bunkhouses, shared bathrooms and commercial kitchens) for non-profit Quaker affiliated retreat center (www.quakercenter.org).
● Facilities set-up, touch-up and sanitizing of 24-bed lodges, two personal retreat cabins and associated dining, kitchen facilities, as well as an additional non-residential facility.
● Trustworthy, reliable, detail-oriented and flexible regarding unexpected situation
● Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
● Must have reliable transportation.
● Physically fit to perform duties working on hilly, uneven terrain
To apply send a resume and brief cover letter to Susan Wilson at email@example.com