The Orchard Lodge
A beautiful meeting and worship space.
- 12 bedrooms with 24 beds.
- With camping and bedrolling can sleep 40 – 50.
- Large dining room.
- Spacious commercial kitchen, fully equipped.
- 6 bathrooms and 4 showers.
- Additional hilltop meeting space in Casa de Luz, which has 2 toilets and a shower.
The Redwood Lodge
A beautiful meeting/dining space
- 5 bedrooms with 24 beds (8 twin beds in one big room; 4 bunk-beds in each of the other 4 rooms).
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen.
- 4 bathrooms and 4 showers.
- Large meeting space for up to 90 people
- Cushioned sub-flooring ideal for meditation, yoga, and dance.
In addition, these facilities can be added for an additional fee:
- Sojourners’ Cottage: A self-contained one-bedroom cottage with a full sized bed and a folding couch in the living room. It has its own full kitchen and bathroom
- The Haven (formerly known as the Art Center): A multi-purpose building with a fully accessible bathroom, a full kitchen, a queen sized bed, and a folding couch.
Also, these amenities are available to all group rentals, free of charge:
- Redwood Circle: Cathedral redwoods, bench seating for 100 persons and room for more. Perfect for outdoor gatherings.
- Outdoor Recreation: Quaker Center maintains an extensive network of hiking trails throughout the property. We also offer a basketball court and a playground for children.
- In the summer of 2002 Quaker Center installed a permanent outdoor labyrinth, located in a secluded wooded clearing.
Before contacting us, you may want to review our policies for group rentals.