The Orchard Lodge
A beautiful meeting and worship space for 40 – 90.
- 12 bedrooms with 24 beds.
- With camping and bedrolling can sleep 40 – 50.
- Large dining room which seats up to 70 people.
- Spacious commercial kitchen, fully equipped.
- 6 bathrooms and 4 showers.
- Additional hilltop meeting/bedrolling space in Casa de Luz, which has 3 toilets and a shower.
The Redwood Lodge
A beautiful meeting/dining space for up to 100 people.
- 5 bedrooms with 24 beds (16 in bunkbeds).
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen.
- 4 bathrooms and 4 showers.
- Cushioned dance floor.
In addition, these facilities can be added for an additional fee:
- Sojourners’ Cottage: A self-contained cottage with a simple kitchen and bath and sleeping space for four.
- The Haven (formerly known as the Art Center): A multi-purpose building with sleeping space for four or more.
Also, these amenities are available to all group rentals, free of charge:
- Redwood Circle: Cathedral redwoods, bench seating for 100 persons and room for more. Perfect for outdoor gatherings.
- Outdoor Recreation: Quaker Center maintains an extensive network of hiking trails throughout the property. We also offer a basketball court, a playground for children and more.
- In the summer of 2002 Quaker Center installed a permanent outdoor labyrinth, located in a secluded wooded clearing.
Before contacting us, you may want to review our policies for group rentals.