Quaker Center has two group facilities which may be rented separately or together.
Some important things to know about renting Quaker Center facilities:
- Groups provide their own bed linens, towels, and toiletries. Please have a look at our list of “Things to Bring and Not To Bring to Quaker Center”.
- Groups provide their own meals, using our kitchen, either by cooking for themselves or hiring a cook. We can refer you to local cooks upon request.
- Groups are responsible for cleaning the facilities prior to departure and leaving them in as good or better condition as they were offered. This pay-it-forward model fosters a virtuous circle of giving.
- Wireless internet service is available in our library and in most of our buildings.
- Cell phone service may not be reliable, depending on your provider.
Before contacting us, please review our policies for group rentals. We accept group reservations up to 12 months in advance.
For more information on making a reservation and to explore whether your organization may qualify for a discounted rate at Quaker Center, please contact us. You can check the availability of our lodges by clicking here.
Are we already booked for the weekend you want? Try our sister center, Sierra Friends Center, in Nevada City, CA, at www.woolman.org/rentals.